Radiant Ceiling Cassettes
Complete or 'spot' heating - Ideal for patios, alfresco living areas, gazebos, garages, sports
halls, warehouses, workshops, factories, and churches.
- Energy saving heating system
- Instant, directional radiant heat.
- Long range heat projection. Absolutely silent and completely safe.
- Easy to install.
- Extruded aluminium alloy heating element with aluminized surface.
- High thermal conductivity from heating core (chromenickel) to the diffusion surface (patented).
- Grooved heating plate with specially designed surface to increase heat diffusion.
- Rear insulation - high density rock wool backing with aluminized cover to reduce heat loss.
- Zinc steel casing with white polyester coating.
- Class 1 splash proof protection [IP 24] except the 4000W model (drip proof, IP 211).
- CE marking - conforms to European standards.
- 1000W to 2000W models - single phase 240V.
- 3000W and 4000W models - single phase 240V or 3 phase 415V.
- Appliance must be installed by a qualified electrician and earthed.
RADIANT CELIING CASSETTE RANGE
|2605-3||1000 W||850 x 280 x 68 mm||8.0 kg||230 V single phase|
|2605-4||1250 W||1005 x 280 x 68 mm||10.0 kg||230 V single phase|
|2605-5||1500 W||1200 x 280 x 68 mm||11.4 kg||230 V single phase|
|2605-6||1750 W||1360 x 280 x 68 mm||12 kg||230 V single phase|
|2605-7||2000 W||1550 x 280 x 68 mm||15 kg||230 V single phase|
|2605-9||3000 W||1550 x 403 x 68 mm||20.9 kg||230 V 1 ph / 415 V 3 ph|
|2605-0||4000 W||1550 x 403 x 68 mm||20.9||230 V 1 ph / 415 V 3 ph|